Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 Audio Book Challenge

I have decided to enter quite a few challenges this year, because I truly love them and I intend to read more books for pleasure during the year, so expect to see several posts about challenges I'm going to be participating in coming in the next few days.

I am participating in the 2011 Audio Book Challenge hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner. Click on the Challenge name for the sign-up page and rules.

Last year I almost finished the top level on the Audio Book Challenge but just didn't make it, so I'm cutting down on my level of participation this time.

There are four levels to choose from:

Curious: 3 audio books
Fascinated: 6 audio books
Addicted: 12 audio books
Obsessed: 20 audio books

I'm going to stick with the Addicted Level this year and see what happens.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Welcome to the Audio Book Challenge and thank you so much for joining. I'm looking forward to seeing which books you choose.